Webinar Definition: A webinar is exactly what it sounds like: a seminar that takes place online. But it’s not just seminars: you can hold presentations, tutorials, debates, conferences, demonstrations, anything you want.
Want to know why this is such a great tool? Because it does the hard work for you.* It brings your audience together in one place and takes care of the tedious technical set-up part. All you need is a secure Internet connection and a decent pair of headphones or speakers to give or attend the presentation. You don’t even have to leave the house.
*Unfortunately, the only thing GoToWebinar can’t do is write your presentation for you.
How does it work?
- Set a date and the software will take care of sending out the invites
- Recipients will be able to register for the event
- When it’s show time, simply click the ‘Start’ button, turn on your webcam, activate screen sharing and you are good to go
- Create reports on audience engagement and survey results afterwards
Make webinars work for you
- Grow your marketing reach by directly interacting with your audience
- Online convenience means people from all across the globe can tune in
- No need to make travel arrangements or hire a venue
- Present content to hundreds of people at the same time
- Reduce the cost of training sessions and procedural updates for your employees
- Streamline company communication
“We wanted to introduce new ways of engaging with users and to promote our services. Using webinars was a great way to do this, as they can be accessed remotely and allow users unable to physically visit our Centre to take advantage of our offering”
- Peter Maljaars, Global IT Services and Infrastructure Manager, O'Neill
Try GoToWebinar to see how webinars can improve your company today