Engage your audience with built-in HD video conferencing.
Present to huge audiences in HD.
- Help your audience put a face to a voice.
- Simple, intuitive video controls.
- Co-present with up to six video feeds per session.
When to use video conferencing:
- Internal events: Give employees more than just a voice and a screen. Web conferencing humanises the leaders of training events and all-hands meetings.
- Sales and product demonstrations: Demo your product live to a wide audience. Put a face to your name and build rapport to close more business.
A run-down of the details:
- One-click video conferencing at no additional cost: Start sharing video in a single click or tap.
- Mac, PC and iPad support: Share video with HDFaces via your desktop or tablet.
- Combined video and screen sharing: View up to six video streams plus a shared desktop all on one screen.
- Resizable viewer and layouts: Resize video layout to practically any screen or projector configuration.
“We wanted to introduce new ways of engaging with users and to promote our services. Using webinars was a great way to do this, as they can be accessed remotely and allow users unable to physically visit our Centre to take advantage of our offering.”
- Chloé Titcomb, Marketing Manager, British Library
Try GoToWebinar to see how webinars can improve your company today